Environmentally Conscious Policy
Here are 6 steps we have taken, so far, to be environmentally conscious:
1. Our Packaging, our bars are packaged in our custom boxes that are created and printed by the only Green e-certified printer in Canada. We joined their Carbon Neutral Program, developed in partnership with Off-setters, which enables us to neutralise our carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy and clean technology projects, including the Great Bear Rainforest Carbon Project in Haida Gwaii, British Columbia.
2. Our Labels, we use compostable stickers with soy based ink.
3. Our Shipping, we recycle shipping materials, boxes, packing paper, we use paper packaging tape, we save paper by not including packing slips.
4. Our Ingredients, whenever possible we source ingredients that have a low carbon footprint, are sustainable, organic, biodegradable, COSMOS and ECOCERT
5. Our Products are vegan.
6. Our sustainability program, we have partnered with TreeEra, a Canadian-based social venture that works with businesses and individuals to plant trees in British Columbia, Ontario, Africa and Costa Rica.